For terraces or pergolas located on windy corners or exposed to low western sun we recommend a weather-resistant roll up vertical awning. This roll up screen is extremely efficient and easy to use.
This roll up awning rolls up horizontally into a compact cassette, making it completely unnoticeable when not in use. At the same time it is easy to pull out when it is needed.
This pergola side curtain is easy to match with the surrounding interior details: we offer more than 100 different fabrics to choose from. The fabrics used are durable, resistant to dirt and water and are also used for manufacturing awnings.
Vertical awnings are mounted on a vertical surface on the terrace (near pergola support posts, the walls of the house, columns, etc.), usually a little higher than the ground (to make the shadow of the awning higher). These roll up curtains can be adapted to different pergola variations.
Vertical awnings - technical specifications
• Extruded aluminum construction
• Maximum height: 2 m
• Minimum height: 1.1 m
• Maximum length: 4 m
• Pipe diameter: 70
• Control: manual (painted aluminum handle)
• An external cassette that protects the rolled up fabric from rain, dust and snow
• More than 140 different fabric colors (all fabrics impregnated, made from 100% acrylic, fabric density 300 g / m2)
• Standard construction colors: white, beige, brown, silver or graphite (also available in any RAL color upon request)
This pergola side cover can be installed in 3 ways:
1. On a solid surface (i.e. the tube holder that holds the open awning is fixed on a firm surface)
2. On the ground / sand (i.e. when the tube holder that holds the open awning is fixed on a soft surface)
3. On the wall (i.e. when the bracket that holds the open awning is fixed to the wall)
Interested to know more about pergola glass wall systems? Contact us for an individual consultation: